Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ummmm.....so I really have nothing to report. Oh! Maybe I do! I just had gallbladder surgery. That is where they make 4 incisions in your abdomen and then suck it out of one of them. Pretty fun! I am soooooo glad I had it done! I felt sick all the time and now I feel like new! A member of my Stake Presidency, who was a religion teacher of mine(and says I am one of his favorite five all-time students) says he can just see the happiness in my face about it. I had my gallbladder out on the day before valentines(I know! Lame!) at six o'clock in the morning. The nurses and my husband were wonderful and took great care of me. After the procedure, my husband fed me jello before we left the hospital. I think my husband was ready to leave because he was like a machine giving me one jello bite after another before I even swallowed the first. I was pretty tired afterwards and sore ( as you can imagine) and standing made me sick as well. So, when I got home the nauea from all the medicine and the three cups of jello came spewing out! Thanks JJ! He had to clean it up too! But, he was so wonderful through the whole thing and his parents sent me some beautiful flowers! Thanks Mom and Dad Westover! Anyway, That is our recent adventure. The semester is almost over which I am glad about.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sooo, glad to hear that you are doing so well! What a relief.

Husband's are good aren't they? The throw up factor alone makes em worth their weight in gold. :D