Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valintines Week

My surgery went well. The doctor said everything went perfect and he encountered no complications. My recovery is going well, just a little sore. The pain the gallbladder was causing went away almost instantly. JJ has been taking great care of me!

Before the Pik-nik started I ran into a little trouble making the homemade tortilla chips. Note that this is something I make weekly but for some reason this week the chips caught a fire. JJ came to the rescue and put the fire out with the fire extinguisher. What a hunk!




We discovered that if we took a picture with the lights off and candles burning, is creates some cool lighting!


This week I had Valentines week for JJ. One of the nights I prepared a pik-nik for the two of us. It consisted of good old tuna fish sandwiches, homemade tortilla chips and guacamole dip.

4 comments:

Alexandria Rammell said...

Did you mean to have matching hoodies and same color jeans??? I would have never guessed you two are married!!!! haha. I always find it funny when we leave the house and Tyler and I are wearing the same colors!! Or we "match"...like he will wear a red tie and I will wear a red shirt...not on purpose either. Sounds like you had a good week!! Glad the surgery went well. Love ya sis!

Rachel said...

Good to hear that you are still doing well. What a fun Valentine's. Love the lips and teeth photo. :D

texas lds chic said...

I love you guys! That looks like so much fun!

L Rammell said...

I love the pictures! Keep them coming... Love you, Mom