Monday, August 24, 2009

COulDn'T ReSIsT!

So, the last post I mentioned that I had swung a HuGE! deal from a yard sale. And said how ADORABLE! the clothes were that I got for dirt cheap. Well, I couldn't resist showing all of you some of the clothes I have purchased for our little girl.
This one (top) wasn't from the yard sale but I found a second hand store called Mommy N' Me in Rexburg where I bought it. Cheap! But, not as cheap as the cool yard sale!




.This little "Minnie" out fit (bottom)I purchased from the Mommy 'N Me store too. I especially like it because it has my nickname on it!

These little shorts (bottom)were had too much cuteness on them I couldn't resist! They are also from the Mommy N' Me store.

These are just a few of the many things we bought!

3 comments:

Alexandria Rammell said...

ok you...you need to stop buying things! we havent had your baby shower yet!!

Rachel said...

Oh cute! Oh adorable! Oh fun!

L Rammell said...

Aunt Sarah will be so proud! Great find! You can't beat that!