Monday, July 12, 2010

Back in Business

I haven't updated in a while due to our recent move to Indianapolis and our internet connection not being hooked up yet (we are mooching off someone else's for the moment). I don't have pictures of the complete inside yet, I am still in the organizing phase. I will Post pictures of the inside soon though. I just wanted to update you all on what our little Aaralynn is up to. She is 6 months old and crawling!! She also discovered the stairs today, what a smarty-pants!

We also received more news a few weeks ago that I am pregnant again! We weren't expecting our next little spirit for a little while but, he/she has decided to show up now! We are excited and glad we ended up with more space in our place. We live in a three bedroom town home in the Indianapolis area where quite a chunk of other LDS dental, med and law students live, what a blessing! We have met so many great people already! So far we love it here and JJ is enjoying Dental School, he had his first day of gross anatomy(great title don't you think?) where he gets to work on dead people( I don't know how to spell the scientific word for it...). Indiana is green, flat and has unique trees. We will be here for four years!



She has this new face she makes, its her happy and excited face.

Cooking with Mommy



Getting comfy with Lola:)
Outside our new place on the lawn




4 comments:

Rachel said...

She is just beautiful Britt.

I'm so glad you are settling in there SO FAR AWAY!! Sniffle.

Congratulations on the new baby!

Alexandria Rammell said...

she has grown up! thanks for posting pictures!!

Candace said...

Hi Brittney! Found your blog! I am SO looking forward to getting to know you! :)

Sarah Tolman said...

She is so, so cute. I wanna squeeze her!