Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Husband Missed Me! And Ashley, Her Mom and Kylie Came to See Me!

Came home from Seattle and these were waiting for me:) He really did miss me as much as I missed him! He created this himself. He bought the material, flowers and extra babies breath and made a bouquet for me better than any pro...I love him! He is so talented!
This is my friend Ashley Scheller, she used to live in Rexburg until her husband made them move to North Carolina for Dental school:( She was in town visiting her family and made the extra effort to come and see me!
This her adorable baby! The white fluffy bunny go go boots she has on I bought for my little baby girl at the Seattle airport while waiting for my plane. I couldn't resist the cuteness:)


6 comments:

Alexandria Rammell said...

Brittanny those are so cute! I can see why you couldnt resist! Cant wait for her to wear them!

Rachel said...

I'd have bought those boots too! They are adorable.

Scheller's said...

So I think the little girl wearing them make them pretty cute! No they are really cute! It was so good to see you! I need to look in the airports while I fly back to NC to see if I can find anything as cute!

momforhealthyhomes said...

Ya, the model was definitely the best part about the pictures!

L Rammell said...

Those boots are great. I'm glad you brought them to Utah and showed us. Make sure and put them on her right when she arrives so you don't miss the one day they fit. Love you!

L Rammell said...

OH,... and, I love the wallpaper!